2 spaghetti squash
1 pouch Grounded CHEESE FREE CHEESE sauce
1 can (10 oz.) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (you can also sub for fresh diced tomato and green chile)
1 Tbsp. oil
1/3 cup green onions, finely diced
1 tin jackfruit
fresh cilantro to serve
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Cut each spaghetti squash in half (lengthwise) and scoop out seeds and membranes.
2. Season the squash, cut sides up, with salt,pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and pop into the oven for 30-40 min. or until the squash is soft (you can pierce with a fork to check).
3. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, chile, jackfruit, black beans, and half of the Grounded cheese sauce. Season with salt and pepper and stir well to combine.
4. Remove squash shells from the oven. Scoop the mixture into the squash shells, and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven. Top with a squeeze of cheese sauce, sprinkle of green onions and fresh cilantro. Serve.